oh, take me anywhere, I dont care
i dont care, I dont care
driving in your car
i never never want to go home
because I havent got one, da ...
oh, I havent got one
& if a double-decker bus
crashes into us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die
& if a ten-ton truck
kills the both of us
to die by your side
well, the pleasure - the privilege is mine
oh, there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out
there is a light and it never goes out